Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Tym!

My lil' snuggle bug you are 5 years old today.

Closing my eyes brings back all the wonder, joy and apprehension I felt at 12:00:14 March 26th 2005. Closing my eyes I can still smell the newness of you. I can still hear your newborn cry, I can still see your toothless grin, and I can still feel my heart swell with more love for you than I've ever know. You are the first of 2 sacred gifts your Mama has given me. It took me some time to figure out how to be the best Mummy for you and to you, but I think we've found our path together.

Thank you for all the laughter, delight, and smiles you have brought to my world. With each passing day I know that you will be the person I had hoped you would be: nothing like me, but your own unique and awesome self.

I love you Bug-A-Boo,
Mummy

No comments: