Friday, March 26, 2010

Tymothy Kate - stop growing!!

Dear Tym,

Today you are 5. WOW. it's amazing how quickly the time as flown. It seems like just yesterday we were eagerly awaiting your arrival. I can still feel you wiggling in my belly, with your constant hiccups.

Two weeks ago we surprised you with tickets to Princesses on Ice. it was amazing to take you and watch you see all your favorite Princesses come alive. You are so big - but the fold down chair kept creeping up, because you are also still so little. I kept my leg on the chair so it wouldn't close on you!

You are thriving at school. You like the teachers and the students and the bus ride home! So much so that you invited your 12 year old bus friend to your party on Saturday. Hayden came, because he knew it meant a lot to you., which was awesome.

Tonight we are having spaghetti and meatballs and Santiago and his moms are coming over. You are very excited to be 5 - the very first thing you said this morning was "I'm 5 now!"

Lake loves everything you do and looks for you constantly. You love him with justo. It's amazing to watch the bond you guys are growing and how good a big sister you are.

Everyday you make my heart grow a little more with how big you are getting, and the things you are able to do. You make me very proud to be your mama.

Happy Birthday Tymothy Kate - I love you.

Mama

No comments: