Saturday, December 12, 2009

December is here....

Lake,

Where to begin!!! What a whirlwind. You are 1. This has been the fastest year of my life - watching you grow into the little person you are turning into has been fantastic.

You are 30 inches long and weigh 22lbs. You apparently lost 2 pounds once you started moving around - the further the cats are, the quicker you move! You will eat anything that is around - mainly whatever me or mummy is eating. You have mastered crawling up and even faster down. You can do 5 or 6 signs - but rarely use them yet, you would much rather grunt, yell and point.

This past year with you was hard and good all at the same time - I am glad you finally turned into a happy baby. The first 6 months there was not a lot of smiles. But once you started sitting and moving around the world, you are a very happy baby.

You got your second tooth last week, along with it came a cold of course. All in all you've been pretty healthy. You are not a graceful teether however - and let us know when you are uncomfortable.

There is so much love in your heart for Tym it blows my mind. I've said from the day you were born, she loves you - to much. But you love her just as much - from the moment you open your eyes in the morning looking for her, to the second you see her bus on top of the hill in the afternoons, till night kisses - you adore her. As she you - as we are constantly telling her to give you space. But you seem to enjoy it most of the time.

I am going to miss you like mad when I go to work on Monday - however my heart is eased knowing that you will be home with Mummy. I know that you guys will have wonderful days together. I do hope you start walking before I go back to work full time in Jan however, I would hate to miss that. At least I have seen you take a few steps already, know just to do it more often.

All in all - you are a wonderful boy, sloppery kissed and great big hugs included. I am very happy to have you as my son Lake Grey and I look forward to the wonderful man you will grow up to be.

Lake - you make our family complete, thanks for joining us,

love
mama

No comments: