Monday, September 20, 2010

Lists...

It's that time of year where the lists start... Xmas list, food list, birthday list...

Since one of the big stores is having some good sales this week I started making lists for the kids for Christmas... Which had Meag wincing. Where are we going to put all this stuff? So yesterday we spent moving and purging. Summer clothes - out, old toys - out. Other toys put out to play with so we can see them. And some room made for new ones coming in. I changed the living room around a little bit so we could put Lake's train on the floor, however we are not sold on the placement... We shall see.

But I dropped 2 huge bags of for donation, 3 bags at Boomerang and gave 1 bag of boy things to Sarah. The house does feel lighter, just in time for me to start Xmas shopping!

We have also started plans for Halloween and I have to think about Lake's birthday party as well.... How time flies!

This weekend Meag is at Dragonboating races from Friday after supper until Early Sunday morning - anyone want to play? ( I will have no car ).

No comments: