Friday, March 28, 2008

It's official. I have the cold that got left behind from Beth and the gang. I feel like ass! I picked Tym up from daycare yesterday and she had a long day. Wasn't quite ready to go back to school. She fell asleep on the couch at 6. We got her in bed at 7. and she slept till 6am. that NEVER happens. She needs to heal - and is on her way. She's home sick with me today. Hopefully we both start to feel better soon. The doctor today did say that it's staying about 7 days, which means I have a few days to go before feeling better.
Tym is napping now - as is Annie who is also here for the day as Beth might be in labour. Maybe by tomorrow there will be a new litle bundle in Annie's house! Labour well Beth!

All I have to say, thank god they are both napping - and at the same time! :)

No comments: