Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall is lovely!

We had a lovely Turkey weekend! All the carpets got steam cleaned. We had a lovely morning with Scott at the Arboreum which is where a lot of the lovely pictures came from. It was nice just to stroll around and play with the family.

I headed to the clinic in the afternoon while Meag started getting supper ready, since I was still feeling no better then when I took 2 days off work. The doctor said it was a sinus infection and gave me penecillin. I am finally starting to feel better.

Of course Tym started to feel yucky Sunday afternoon before people were due to show up - by the end of supper she had quite a fever - thankfully her little body kick out the germs quickly and woke up fine on Monday morning! Thanksgiving supper was lovely. Only 10 people - nice and small - it was nice actually being able to talk to people, unlike last year.

It's weird to think that the next holiday we will be a family of 4!

Meag went to the doctor on Wednesday and they said she has walking pnemonia - but was on the up hill so didn't give her anything. Our house is finally starting to somewhat feel better. Just in time for birth class this weekend! We start our 2 saturdays of class this week - should be interesting. It's a class just for midwifery clients - so we should learn some useful tips.

I've been quite tired and sore - now that newton has flipped head down I am definitaly more uncomfortable then I have been. I suppose it's almost time to get some birth supplies and the tub stuff ready!

No comments: