Monday, April 14, 2008

We had a lovely weekend dispite trying to figure out new foods. (Which will be a slow process!)

Friday night Meag and I got out and went to a fundraising variety show event. It was nice to get out and enjoy people and company - and the show! :) Thanks Justine and Jubilee for watching Tym, and even puting her to bed.

Saturday Tym and I headed to gymnastics - where for the second week in a row she barely looked for a parents, just ran around doing her thing. She's growing up quickly. Saturday afternoon we did some shopping and got some wheat free pancake mix, wheat free bread - that is like a brick! among some other things.

Meag painted the entranceway Sat/Sun. I'm not to sure on the color yet, I think it might be a bit to light. Sunday we spent a good part of the day with Christa and Abby - Abby folks were in town and gail loves playing with Tym.

Sunday also marked Tym's first day on her trike this year! We have to clean it up, but she was super excited to get out on it.

I personally am loving weekends even more now - since I was able to get a 2 hour nap each day snuggled with Tym. Oh ya! Day is already rough - I am late for my nap! 5 more days until I can nap again. Oh my.

Almost all the snow is gone.. slowly but surely! Come on Spring!

No comments: