Thursday, May 15, 2008

And the Oscar goes to....

Tym's acting skills have become quite impressive. Or maybe it's just her Drama Queen-ness coming out. She woke up full of giggles and smiles and ready to go to school. That is untill she found out that Deah was staying home due to a bad cold. Well, the smiles disapeared, the eyes became glazed over, and a pout formed on her face. "I'm sick" she announced pathetically. "I can't go to school today, I'm too sick." Batting her eyes at me (hey she learned early that I'm the push-over) as I stood by watching this display. "Nope you're fine come on let's go" I told her. "I can't Mummy, I'm too sick!" she tried whole-heartedly. This little banter went on back and forth for a good 5 minutes. As I started to wonder if I was going to have to carry her up the staris myself to get her dressed Deah comes to my rescue. A few words later, Tym is bounding up the steps as if there is a mound of sugar at the top all for her to devour. I asked Deah what she said to Tym. She turns to me with a sly smile and says: "Crack. I told her she could have some crack".

Crack by the way is either Arnica or Vitamin C tablets.

No comments: