Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heartbeats and Clothes

Another week has passed quick. Mel landed in town on Sunday - she's here for a good part of the summer working - it's nice to have her around :)

This weekend we are going to a cottage with Scott. We've never been to this one, so it will be interesting to see what is there. It's going to be really nice just to sit and relax!

I looked down on Monday at my belly. It has arrived. There is not much mistaken that I'm pregnant. I definitely filled out quicker this time - as I look closer to 6 months then 4! All I am wearing now are Mat Clothes. I am good for tops, but I need to find a couple more pairs of full panel shorts.

We went to the midwife this morning - and met Denise our second midwife. She seems lovely - she was a naturopath before becoming a midwife. I am measuring right on target, my blood pressure was awesome! 112/70. And we heard the heartbeat!! It was the first time, and it was awesome! I've been feeling the baby move for a few weeks and even starting to kick the past few days - so I figured everything was ok. But it sure was awesome to hear the heartbeat at 150! :)

No comments: